Sunday, December 6, 2009

SHOOTING VICTIM AT FORT HOOD

(See picture below after reading the short story.)


A man had a TV on in his office when the news of the military base shootings came on. The husband of one of his employees was stationed there. He called her into his office and the minute he told her what was going on, she got a text message from her husband saying, "I am okay."

The cell phone started ringing right after that. It was an ER nurse. She said , "I'm the one who just sent you a text, not your husband. “She thought the message would be comforting, but she immediately knew she had to let the wife know what was going on.

She said, "I am sorry but your husband has been shot 4 times and he is in surgery."

The wife left Southern Clinic in Dothan and drove all night.

Miraculously, here is the photo I just received from my brother that was taken today in the hospital room. He is awake and will recover. His wife, who lives in Dothan , made it to Ft. Hood about the time he was waking up. He had visitors.







It was NOT Obama!!!


This is not the kind of story that is carried on the state-controlled media. The Bushes are "real people."

6 comments:

  1. I did not always agree with his economic policies but I sure admire his humanity if that is the right word.

    When you look up the meaning of a really good man in webster`s dictionary `W`s picture is part of the definition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding.

    I sure wish the one who cared enough to exhibit some leadership... the one in your brother's room, will still calling the shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always admired GW & his Father......both fine men and fine leaders. I served under both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luckily these islamofascist mongoloids don't know a whole lot about firearms. The FN Five-seveN shoots tiny little bullets at a very high velocity which don't come in effective hollow point rounds and don't have enough time to tumble a lot inside the human body. They basically go right through you like swizz cheese. They're still deadly if aimed properly but they're nowhere near as deadly as larger caliber rounds. He probably picked that gun because he heard the hype that it could pierce body armor without realizing they don't sell the armor piercing rounds to the public. That stupidity and ignorance on his part probably saved a lot of lives. This is also why we need to shut down islamofascist websites so they can't get the information they need to be more effective at killing people. I mean hell, if I was islamofascist the first thing I'd do is comb the web for information on bomb making and killing techniques. Why our defense agency allows these sites to stay online I have no idea. I guess they use them for intelligence gathering. I still think it's a stupid decision with deadly consequences.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A touch of class goes a long way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad your brother is going to be OK. As to GWB, unlike a lot of so called conservatives, I won't through him under the bus. He did what he thought best, stood by his decisions, and stood by the military. That's what a leader is, that is what Obama isn't.

    ReplyDelete