Wednesday, May 26, 2010

GOIN' DEEP

DIVE! DIVE! DIVE!


Right now I'm in Mission Prep Mode, getting ready for an adventure: ". . . there's something I gotta do, and I gotta go do it; and where I'm going, you can't come with me . . ."

I'll be falling off the radar screen for the better part of ( GASP ! ! !) the next three weeks.

Yes, I know this is Virtual Death in the BlogoSphere: I intend to do a Memorial Day post, and I've got plans for a D-Day post. Other than that, it's "Sayonnara, Baby" for now . . .



Run Silent Run Deep



Thanks for all of your support and good vibes - to my loyal StormTroopers I say: Keep the emails and the story material coming . . . I don't always get around to it in a hurry, but I eventually post them all ! ! !



"I'LL BE BACK ! ! !"




.

11 comments:

  1. Happy hunting and safe return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well...have fun and come back with some good stories. 'k?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll keep a light on for ya Sean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fair winds and following seas...be safe, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy landings, bullswool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You take care and watch the backside, ya hear?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Watch your top knot....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't forget to put the cat out and stop the milk delivery. Godspeed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish you Godspeed Troop. Dr Linnane. I enjoy and spread your posts quite oft and learn much from your regard - I look forward to the day when you pop back up and will spend your downtime reposting archival material - anxious to do my own custom 1911 45 one day too.

    Keep her between the ditches and may the wind travel at your back.

    All the best from the sonoran desert of AZ and for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mon ami,
    Of course you do realise that ant hill you pissed on is going to really miss you....

    hehehe, later bud.....jd

    ReplyDelete